Black Pants Studio
Based in Kassel and Berlin
Hendrik is a schlimazel! All he has left is one last hair on his head, and a pair of teleporting shoes. Everything else was blown away by the wind. Let yourself get carried away and find the scattered remains of Hendrik’s house. Charge your batteries and teleport Hendrik through ever-moving levels.
The game started as a small prototype by Tobias in 2014. Christian came aboard in 2015 and they formed a team of two.
- Collect all parts of the lost house and find out the secret behind the wind
- Visit 120 levels spanning four different worlds
- Teleport over chasms, past obstacles and through walls
- Upgrades! Throughout the game, you will enhance your abilities as new gameplay possibilities emerge
iOS Teaser YouTube
IGF Release Teaser YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Blown Away: Secret of the Wind is a gorgeous runner/fast-paced puzzler."
- Christian Valentin, Pocket Gamer
- "A stylish auto-run puzzle platformer,Blown Away: Secret of the Wind offers a neat new take on the genre thanks to its unique teleporting movement mechanic."
- Brett Nolan, AppAddict
- "Highly-Addicting Platformer"
- Kristijan Lucic, AndroidHeadlines
- "...a platformer which will, quite frankly, blow you away!"
- Luis D., PhoneArena
Blown Away Project Site
Until the microsite is up, please visit our blog blackpants.de.
About Black Pants Studio
Black Pants Studio is an independent game studio rooted in Kassel and Berlin.
More information on Black Pants Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Blown Away Credits
Game Design & Assets
Black Pants Studio Crew